BCP Support, Classes & Screenings
Our classes can be requested and tailored to fit the needs of those in/on the Body Composition Program (BCP), remedial, light and/or limited duty. All classes can be requested and combined with various health screenings.
Our goal for our classes is to provide an educational and engaging atmosphere. Each class will be taught by various teaching methods to include: round-table discussions, screenings, handouts, and/ or short films.
We can come to you or you can come to us!
- Introduction to Nutrition
- Metabolism 101
- Chronic Disease Prevention: Cholesterol & Hypertension, Blood Glucose & Diabetes
- Barracks Nutrition & Healthy Living
- How to Read a Nutrition Label
- Alcohol Consumption & Weight Gain
- Portion Control
- Healthy Shopping/Eating Experience (Commissary Tours conducted biannually)
- Macro vs. Micro Nutrients
- Supplement Safety
- Fast food: How to eat healthy
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR)
- Body Fat Analysis (taping for Active Duty and reserve, calipers for all others)
- Blood Glucose
- Blood Oxygen Saturation
- Cholesterol/Lipid Panel
- Blood Pressure
- Bone Mineral Density (BMD)
- Body Mass Index
- Nutrition Review
** We are willing to accept requests & format a class for your specific needs.
**Any screening may be combined with a class by request.
**Any number of classes may be requested. We do recommend continuous classes that meet weekly or bi-monthly.
For more information call 466-6467 or email