Personal Protective Lifestyle (PPL) encourages activities that help keep your body strong and resilient. Follow these tips to practice PPL:
- Get your ZZZs. With 7-9 hours of sleep, you will reset your brain to set yourself up for a more productive day. Establishing consistent sleep and wake times is also beneficial.
- Practice mindfulness with STOP. Stop, Take a breath. Observe your thoughts and feelings. Proceed with hope.
- Reflect on what’s good. Look for the good in situations and seek opportunities to learn, grow, and innovate. Don’t be afraid to ask for help if you need it.
- Move more. Engage in moderate physical activity for at least 30 minutes per day, 5-7 days per week.
- Connect with others. Maintain personal relationships, especially with the people closest to you.
- Spend time in nature. Step away from technology and enjoy at least 15-20 of fresh air on a regular basis.
Visit HPRC-online.org for more wellness tips.