We’ve put together a short list of fun stuff to do while you’re stationed aboard MCAS Cherry Point. Some of these can be done on any air station or base but there are a couple that can ONLY be done while you’re at Cherry Point. From the great outdoors to personal improvement, we offer all kinds of activities and ways to make your life better and your time here happier. We might even suggest you challenge yourself and check off all this fun stuff to do before you PCS out.
Fun Stuff to do!
- Lose yourself in a movie at East Carolina’s largest theater.
- Catch a big fish in one of our ponds or Slocum Creek. You might also spot a gator!
- Go paddle boarding off Ordnance Point.
- Get moving with a fitness class.
- Climb the wall at Mainside Pool.
- Learn a new language at our award winning library.
- Watch for deer while you golf 18 holes at the Sound of Freedom Golf Course.
- Get education advice from our expert education staff.
- Play paintball at our paintball park.
- Launch your sailboat off Hancock Marina.
- Learn about L.I.N.K.S.
- Camp outdoors at Pelican Point.
Is there anything we missed? Tell us and share you favorite fun stuff to do at Cherry Point with us on twitter @mccscherrypoint.