The Food and Hospitality Excellence Award Program was established by MCCS Headquarters to recognize food and hospitality activities that exceed the highest level standards of excellence. These awards allow any MCCS club, restaurant, snack bar, or lodging facility, regardless of size or location, to measure their results against criteria in pre-established categories of customer service, financial performance, human resources, and operations.
The following facilities received the award.
- Library Cafe, 4th award including Restaurant of the Year in 2013
- The Roadhouse
- Mayberry Cafe Snack Bar, 3rd award
- New City Deli, 8th award including honorable mention for Restaurant of the Year in 2019
- Snack-A-Tach Snack Bar, 6th award
- Lightening Cafe Snack Bar, 3rd award
Join us in congratulating the staff at each of these facilities for their hard work and dedication.