- This event has passed.
Volunteer Hours Submittal Form
August 31, 2020
One event on August 1, 2020 at 12:00 am
One event on August 31, 2020 at 12:00 am
Have volunteer hours you would like to submit? Just complete the below form and the Volunteer Coordinator will do the rest!
**YOU CAN SUBMIT HOURS ON ANY DAY, NOT JUST THE DAY THIS IS POSTED ON.
IMPORTANT: The Installation Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for ensuring submitted hours meet the guidelines of MCO 5380.2. Unfortunately, not all efforts may be considered volunteerism.
In order for hours to meet qualifications, you must at a minimum:
– Have willingly offered, been accepted, and provided services in support of a program or activity.
– Have NOT accepted any form of paymentor compensation. (Does not include child care or mileage reimbursement)
– Must be 13 years of age or older.
– Military members and civilian employees must be in an off-duty status
– Fundraising cannot be considered volunteerism (This would include bake sales, car washes, and fun runs to raise money for any program, charity, or event like the Marine Corps Ball)
If you have questions, please call 252-466-4101