- This event has passed.
FOCUS Services Are Available
May 1, 2020 | 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until May 31, 2020
FOCUS services are available for active duty service members and their families or partners via the virtual TeleFOCUS program, allowing families and couples to meet with a FOCUS Provider through video teleconference.
FOCUS sessions allow families and couples to build their own story about military life experiences. This helps them to:
• Build on current strengths
• Feel closer and more supported
• Identify, manage and discuss emotions
• Use problem-solving and goal-setting to empower the entire family
• Clarify misunderstandings and respect individual points of view
To enroll in FOCUS or continue your sessions, contact your local FOCUS site at CherryPoint@focusproject.org.
For a full listing of FOCUS Sites, visit: http://focusproject.org/contact.
For more information about TeleFOCUS, visit: https://focusproject.org/telefocus.