Sound of Freedom Golf Course
Day Rates (Green Fees)
Effective March 1, 2016
|Patron Category||Weekday 18 Holes||Weekend 18 Holes|
|Guest, DoD, Civilian, Friends of Cherry Point||$22||$24|
|E8, E9, O4 – O10||$20||$22|
|E6, E7, WO1 – CWO5, O1 – O3||$18||$20|
|E1 – E5||$12||$14|
|Junior (6 – 17)||$12||$12|
|Does not include riding cart.|
|Patron Category||Individual||Upgrade w/Cart||Family|
|E1 – E5||$300||$800||$450|
|E6, E7, WO1 – CWO5, O1 – O3||$700||$1,200||$1,000|
|E8, E9, O4 – O10||$900||$1,400||$1,200|
|Civilian, DoD, Guests||$1,000||$1,500||$1,300|
|Junior (6 – 17)||$120|
10-Round Punch Cards
|E1 – E5||$100|
|E6, E7, WO1 – CWO5, O1 – O3||$150|
|E8, E9 / O4 – O10||$170|
|Guest, DoD, Civilian||$190|
|Annual Riding Cart Lease Program – $500 per year|
|1 Hour Private Golf Lessons||$20|
Rules & Regulations
- Every player should register inside the Pro Shop before commencing play.
- Each player must have a set of clubs and wear golf shoes or soft rubber sole shoes.
- Children under 6 years of age and pets are not permitted on the golf course.
- For safety purposes, no glass bottles are allowed on the course.
- Riding carts will be kept at least 25 feet from greens.
- Pull type golf carts are not permitted on tees, greens, or fringes of greens.
- Each player should replace their divots, repair their ball scars on the greens and smooth all irregularities made in sand traps.
- On days of heavy play, the Pro Shop reserves the right to pair up singles, twos, and threes to make foursomes.
- Players should be considerate of their pace of play. Groups are expected to play 9 holes in 2 hours (or less).
- Please allow faster groups to play through if there is room in front of you. On crowded days, it is imperative that all groups keep pace with the group in front of them.
- The use of common sense and courtesy will make golfing on this facility a pleasant experience for all. Our staff will gladly answer any questions, comments, or suggestions you might have concerning play at this course.
- Patrons are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing suitable to playing the game of golf.
- Golfers should wear either golf shoes or soft rubber sole shoes (ie. tennis shoes). Boots, sandals, football/baseball cleats, high heels or any shoe that can damage the greens or jeopardize the safety of players are prohibited.
- Military uniforms cannot be worn while playing on the course. However, uniforms can be worn in the Pro Shop, Snack bar, practice putting green (except boots), and the driving range.
- Patrons are required to wear a shirt at all times. Men’s shirts should have sleeves—tank tops are discouraged.
- Especially during summer months, patrons are advised to wear headwear to protect themselves from harmful rays.