Use membership to participate in all aquatics programs / pools as well as the Sound of Freedom Golf Course. Friends of Cherry Point gives members 1 year of base access.
1. Fill out and submit all three forms below to the Review and Analysis Office either by mail, FAX or in person (you do not need copies of vehicle registration, insurance or driver’s license with this form).
2. Review & Analysis office
PSC Box 8009
Marine Corps Air Station
Cherry Point, NC 28533-0009
Ph.# (252) 466-2731
3. After PMO completes the background check and approves the application with a signature (Approximately 10 days), the form will be returned to the Review and Analysis Office
4. The Review and Analysis Office will contact you when your base access pass and FOCP card are ready.
5. You may then pick up your Friends of Cherry Point card on your next visit to the air station by stopping into the Pass and ID Office at the main gate and present them with your vehicle registration, insurance card and driver’s license. Once those documents have been validated you will be issued your base access pass. The duration of the Access Pass is twelve months from date of issue.
6. From this point on, to access the installation simply display your Base Access Pass prominently in the front window of your vehicle and show a valid ID, and you will be waved through the gate. Welcome aboard!
7. Please remember to keep your Base Access Pass in your front window at all times while aboard the Air Station.
8. Congratulations, you are now a “Friend of Cherry Point!”