This site contains several e-learning opportunities in a variety of areas including: Retail Connexion and Product Knowledge; Human Resources; Mandatory Training; and Worker’s Compensation Safety Training. For more information please contact the Training Office at 252-466-6316.
USMC Annual Security Training
This three-part course introduces information in three specific areas: Basic Information and Personnel Security, Anti-Terrorism, and Counter-Espionage Awareness. This training is available as an awareness of the components ATFP and CIAR. It does not negate the necessity to (1) attend the mandated in-seat training for CIAR or (2) not complete the more detailed ATFP training requirement. This should be used for informational purposes only.
Ethos is our new Learning Management System (LMS). This system is accessible to all MCCS employees via the internet and allows ease in completing mandatory training as well as online learning opportunities for personal and professional development.
To begin, click this link: Ethos
- Once at the login page, you will enter your Username which is your “5-digit Employee ID Number” and your password which is the generic case-sensitive password “P4ssw0rd” (this is the number zero, not a letter).
- Click Accept & Login.
You will be prompted to change your password. Please change it to something that you will remember!
- Once at the Welcome page, you will need to read and close the pop-up window.
- Then look to the right and locate the title ‘My Learning’ in the red banner.
- Listed there you should see the training that needs to be completed.
- In the ‘Action’ column, in red letters it says ‘Launch’.
- Click to begin and complete the training.
- NOTE: If it does not launch in a new window, check to see if you have pop-up windows blocked. Make sure you set your default for this site to allow popup windows.
- If you need to leave the training, the program will remember the last section that you completed and direct you there the next time you login to complete it.
- Once finished, follow the directions for completion and you’re done!